Home Forums Wallet Discussion Blockchain Wallet Make money

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    luckypenguin
    Participant

I’m new to this forum and I really need some advice. I’m looking for a way to make money, but I have no experience in trading. I heard Forex is a good way to start, but I don’t know how to do it. What should I do? What should I read? What should I do to learn how to make money with Forex without any experience?

crysmile
    Participant

Trading is a lot of reading, I agree with you there. But it’s not just a matter of reading and learning. You have to practice what you’ve read, or else it won’t do anything for you. So, you can’t just read books about trading and expect to be successful—you need to put in the work and take the risk in order for it to pay off. If you don’t want to lose money (which is understandable), then only invest what you’re willing to lose!

archy
    Participant

The currency market is a very exciting place to be, but it can also be quite confusing for beginners. There are a lot of things to learn and understand before you can start making money from trading currencies.One thing that you need to know is how brokers work. Brokers make it possible for you to trade currencies and they charge fees if you want to do so. The best way to learn about this is by reading articles about mt4 download on https://entrepreneursbreak.com/how-to-use-metatrader-4-mt4-complete-guide-for-beginners.html.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.