Home Forums Brokers Discussion 31-Fx Moderation can be a powerful censor. Isn't it?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cybergreen
    Participant

Have you ever wondered how much influence censorship really has on us? And I’m not even talking about the rules and regulations that “we all have to abide by”. No, I’m talking about the fact that even when you write something on the Internet and think everyone knows what you think and it might not happen because a moderator won’t let you post. Not because there’s anything wrong with it, but simply because you’ve hurt their feelings. That’s why it’s important for companies to hire moderators who do their job properly and know how to contain their emotions if they don’t like something the other person has written. Such people I found here https://newmediaservices.com.au/automated-and-live-moderation/, they helped me a lot in the development of my business. Of course I had to spend some money, but it totally paid for itself.

Jack213
    Participant

Arunachal Pradesh Education mostly Follows the NCERT 12th Class Textbooks 2023. According to the Arunachal Pradesh Education NCERT and CBSE Class 12th Textbooks 2023 and Supportive Study Materials are Available Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Textbook on this page. Students can Download the Arunachal 12th Class E-Books 2023 as quick as possible. After Downloading the 12th Standard Textbooks, Students can Start the Syllabus Preparation process. Arunachal Pradesh 12th Class Students can keep view the SCERT official website for further updates on the textbooks other study materials.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.