Home Forums Wallet Discussion Who can tell me about opening an LLC?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    luckypenguin
    Participant

I’m new here, and I’m not sure if this is the right place for me. I want to start an LLC in Texas. My question is: how do I go about getting started? Do I need a lawyer? And if so, how much will it cost me?

crysmile
    Participant

I won’t describe the procedure exactly, it’s been about a year since then. To be honest, the procedure is so simple that I do not even remember all the moments. Search the Internet, there is a step-by-step description of what documents are needed and where to submit them. Really, everything is simple.

archy
    Participant

Starting a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Texas is a relatively easy process. You will need to file the appropriate paperwork with the state, and then you are good to go. You can do this all online at this site, which describes in detail the procedure how to start an llc in Texas. The cost of starting an LLC in Texas is also fairly inexpensive. There are other fees associated with starting an LLC, but they depend on your situation and should be discussed with an attorney before proceeding.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.